Tuesday, February 24, 2015

T.V.Wrap-Up Feb 16-22

      Since I watch numerous series on television (as well as previously on) and I feel like I can't really discuss all of the beauty that goes into individual episodes. That being said, I'm going to attempt discussing my feelings and favorite parts of each thing I watch each week. Almost like a comic pull list, but with tv! Also, feel free to write your opinions down below. Note: THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AS I AM DISCUSSING CURRENT EPISODES' HAPPENINGS!!!!
Grimm: Pilot


Started watching Grimm last night and boy! am I liking it. It reminds me of a few episodes of Supernatural, and that's why I got turned onto this series. Always liked the Brothers Grimm collection of tales. I guess I enjoy dark and twisted things.

                               Supernatural: The Exocutioner's Song Season 10 Episode 14

   Cain is back! Well was back. Honestly that was too quick and I personally don't think he's dead. We saw a weak Dean and a very concerned Sam. The mark is here to stay. Also, Cain...don't even go there. Dean kill Sam???? That would be one epic way to end the series. Fellow fans, do you remember when Dean revealed to Sam that their father's dying words were that he might have to kill Sam? NO NO NO NO I don't want to see that. All of Dean's life was a constant drilling reminder to save Sam, even if that meant losing his life. 


The Walking Dead: The Distance Season 5 Episode 11

awwww baby Judith playing with daddy Rick's rugged apocalypse beard! Possible poisonous apple sauce from stranger Aaron caused the new guy to take a trip down memory lane recalling his mother, and now Rick, forcing him to eat the mush. Safety first! Those not obeying traffic laws would be Glenn off-roading into a horde of walkers. Such an intense moment!!!!! Gah I love it when the group has to face walkers that frighten them. The point they're at now in the series almost seems like walkers aren't the real threat, it's people. But walkers at night time...WHOA BUDDY they're coming out of no where. Children of the Corn Walkers!! We get to see Michonne make a decision for the group and the push and pull in her relationship with Rick. For those that watch Talking Dead, we got to see a snippet of next week's episode. No weapons??? How dare you say that to a man with a baby in one arm and a gun in the other! This season is sticking closer to the comics than ever before, which keeps me one step ahead and it gives me the ability to fully appreciate the creative process put into making the show. 

Gotham: The Blind Fortune Teller Season 1 Episode 16

HOLY BATMAN! If you aren't watching Gotham, it's not too late. Find yourself a way to watch this show. Before I exhume my love for Cameron Monaghan's portrayal of the Joker, let me discuss the brilliance of this episode. So Barbra came back, and saw that James Gordon moved on. YAY, sorry for anyone that likes them together. Bruce just burned Wayne Enterprise employees, and pointed out their scum-level activities. We met John Grayson pre-death. For those that don't follow the comics, John is Dick Grayson's father. Dick Grayson is the first Robin and later becomes Nightwing!!!! Finally, Jerome aka the Joker. All of the awards should go to Monaghan's performance. Everything was perfect. It was if he's studied all previous renditions of the character and morphed them into one. This scene above sent chills down my spine. The laugh alone sent me into clapping-seal mode. My dad was tearing up (that rarely happens).I can't wait to see his character flushed-out. I wonder if they'll send him to Arkham Asylum and play out his take over of the loony bin. I hope so!


Television giving me so many feelings. Why so serious Script Writers????? I adore their work and am constantly excited to see the next episode!
-Erinnxx

No comments:

Post a Comment