Monday, February 16, 2015

Currently



 Reading
 I picked Remnants (Lisa T. Bergren) again, and I'm enjoying it even more than I did a little while back. I just finished Vol.2 of Saga and I can't wait to get the next one. The story is different than anything else I've read, and that's probably why I like it so much. I've also been reading movie adaptation novels (Underworld, Resident Evil) and I'm starting the Scott Pilgrim series.

Watching
      I can't finish Dark Angel :((((( Unless I can find it online, because the library copy was scratched to bits and the discs won't play. I'll try to find it elsewhere. I'm almost through my quest to watch Jensen Ackles' Filmography. He's an incredible actor, and it's quite funny to watch him "grow up" on the screen. I'm watching Gilmore Girls with my sister. It's her first time :)) Other than that, all of the usuals: Walking Dead, Supernatural, Gotham, How I Met Your Mother, Sleepy Hollow (I'm behind), and a few others.
My television praise goes to a new series called "Hindsight". It's about a girl that gets a chance to relive her life starting the day that she got married. It takes place in the 90's, and the music is FANTASTIC! Oh how I wish I could have been there for more of it

Working On
My apprenticeship at the Tattoo Shop.

Listening To
All things 90's

Be sure to check out my 100 Movies/Books in a Year lists, as I update them almost daily! -Erinn xx

2 comments:

  1. What are you thoughts on Gotham? I haven't watched much past the mid-season finale. But wanted to know what you thought of it so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Gotham is such a cool show. It's different, in the sense that it focuses on James Gordon's service, and Bruce Wayne (as a child). I enjoy that we see the beginnings of the villains, rather than halfway through. It's a great series and I hope it lasts!

      Delete