Sunday, February 15, 2015

Library Haul: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Graphic Novels

   

      I can't get over how great these were! These were the Season 8 Volumes and they were all about Buffy facing Twilight, plus other monsters, with her legion of slayers. Different take of the Buffy story, but I liked it none the less. The artwork is beautiful and I want to hang all of it on my wall. 

      This is the "beginning" of my Buffy era. I purchased all of the Buffy novels that were put into a 3 volume set. I'll be reading those next after I finish my current library haul and Remnants by Lisa T. Bergren. 
^ Here's the first volume in the series I'm talking about. Other than the books, I started watching the show, and I'm in season 2. Sadly, I would be farther but I'm super busy! I'm off to continue reading! 

-Erinn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment