Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th be with you!

      I've decided to do a few posts this week in the honor of May the 4th and Revenge of the 5th. I'll post some slightly embarrassing mid-puberty photos of myself decked out in Star Wars outfits in the days to come:) For today, here's what this universe has meant to me:

      Star Wars has been prevalent in my life since I was a child. My dad was a HUGE fan and instilled that joy into my own life. I was meant to be a geek, and with Star Wars as the first thing I got into, I knew life was going to be great! Star wars has given me a deep connection with my father, bonding over trips to Star Wars Conventions, and him helping me start my own collection of figurines and posters. Star Wars also taught me patience, and how to deal with loss. It geared me into a life of art. Watching videos on how they came up with characters pushed me to pursue a life drawing the infinite ideas I had on the inside. I believe Luke's personality inspired my own growth in confidence, and I couldn't have imagined the opportunities I now get to take part in because of trusting my instincts. 

                                                     -Erinnxx

No comments:

Post a Comment