Friday, May 29, 2015

Five Fandom Friday: 5 Fictional Characters You Most Identify With


ohhhhh yessss I'm excited for this one!


  1. Sam Winchester (Supernatural):


Though I see parts of my personality in both of the boys, I definitely identify with Sam more. He's a self-sacrificial person, making his will to protect his family at all costs. Book smart. Constantly craving new information. Mostly non-confrontational. Slightly awkward. Constantly wanting to please others and that causes him to put himself last most times. But when he has the push from Dean, he proves his skills aren't useless. I, like Sam, find my confidence boosted when I know others are happy.

2. Donna Pinciotti (That 70's Show):


That sums me up haha. This flannel-sporting lady is me both outwardly and verbally. Outwardly because I'm not one to dress up, and on the rare occasions that I do, I feel uncomfortable. I connect with Donna's constant pursuit of her passions and never letting people talk her down from things not many support. Verbally I tell it like it is to the people I love. Jokes and sarcasm are second nature to me.

3. Rupert Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer):


This is a man that surrounds himself in books, drinks his tea, and, oh yeah, TAKES THINGS SERIOUSLY. Giles is constantly disregarded when it comes to his warnings given to the Slayer. I feel linked to his ability to devote all attention to the completion of tasks to satisfy others. When it comes to personal tasks, I tend to set them aside. Also, his subtle witty remarks that fall to the wayside. I'm thinking there's a pattern here.,,

4. Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins):


Amen sister! I always try to find joy in the things I do, and if there is none why am I doing it? Sounds harsh but I can find fun in difficult tasks if I know someone will find happiness with the end result. If it's all doom'n'gloom it's a waste of effort. Her tact and polite personality are also social skills I uphold.

5. Charlie Bradbury (Supernatural):


This is an obvious one. Constant references to fictional characters, excitement when involved with seemingly adventurous things, and untapped knowledge that's waiting to spew out. This girl is stronger than she thinks. 

I hope you're enjoying these posts, and I would LOVE to hear who you connect with! Let me know in the comments :)

In the wise words of Sam Winchester...
"Boop"
-Erinn xx

1 comment:

  1. I see similarities between myself and Sam as well, most the same as you. I relate--somehow--to Rapunzel, Hiccup, Steve Rogers, AND Lia Betarrini (from the River of Time). Probably goes to show why they're my favorite characters. :)

    And then there's also the Eleventh Doctor... ;)

    ReplyDelete