Friday, May 23, 2014

Nightfall 3

      This comic book is part of the Nightfall series, it is issue #3 (of 5) and it is inspired by the incredible television series "24". The television series itself is amazing and I am an avid watcher. So I suggest reading not only the comic books, but the t.v show.

      This issue follows Jack Bauer as he continues his dangerous mission without help from Robert Ellis. Senator Palmer is being questioned for his actions at a recent fundraiser by Charles Logan. I unfortunately can't give you much more information without spoiling the whole thing.
      
      This was borrowed from my library and unfortunately I am unable to borrow any of the other issues at the moment. It was written by J.C. Vaughn and Mark L. Haynes, art by Jean Diaz and Debora Carita, lettered and designed by Sulaco Studios, edited by Dan Taylor, and is published by IDW Publishing (same as the Doctor Who Comics!!!!!). May I just say that IDW Publishing is one of the greats in my opinion. They have top-notch illustrators, seriously they are FANTASTIC!!! Also, the stories within the pages are always well written and fluid. This comic overall I would give 4.5 out of 5 Jack Bauer interrogations.

No comments:

Post a Comment