I was nominated for a Liebster Award! First thought: Wow!Wait.What the poop is that?!? So I looked it up and it is SUPER awesome, and as you may know I am terrible at describing things so...Google it. It's like a chain of some sort composed of blogs that have under 200 followers and whenever someone is nominated they have to answer a couple questions and pass it along to other blogs that they enjoy that fit the same description. so yeah pretty cool!
Here are the rules (as far as I understand them):
1. Say your thanks to the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked you.
4. Nominate 9 (or so) blogs with under 200 followers.
5. Compose 11 questions that you want them to answer.
6. Let those nominees know you nominated them.
I was so kindly nominated by my best friend Jaime aka JaguarHero! who writes The Dancing Lawn . Like I said I was happy and confused at first but I really liked her answers and I hope that my answers for her are sufficient or make her laugh.
Eleven Facts About My Person:
1. I take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels.
2. My favorite condiments are mayonnaise and honey mustard.
3. I cannot choose one favorite, it must be a top five list.
4. I want tattoos and they are all pretty freaking sweet!
5. I feel that music is one of the greatest stress relievers and I'm currently listening to lots of pop/punk.
6. I also can't read one book at a time.
7. I have no interest in watching scary movies, but I would read a good Stephen King novel.
8. My family tells me that I have "elf feet" but my shoe size is an 8 and I think that's average.
9. Most of the Youtubers I watch are British ( or in one case South African)
10. When I go to concerts I don't wear band merchandise
11. I am a cheapo! If I can make it I will do that instead of buying it at the store (typically).
Questions from Jaime:
1. What's your favorite kind of storm?
2. What's one thing that most people think is ugly that you find beautiful?
Old wrinkly people. I find that while their skin is accepting gravity, their lives have been fully lived. They've seen so much and have felt so many things that I haven't experienced yet.
3. What was the last good book you've read?
I'm going to say that even though it is part of a larger book, the book of Psalms. I hadn't realized how good it really was. The perspective it takes, and how they praise and exult God in all of His glory. So yeah, Psalms.
4. What are on your bedroom walls? (Decorations, Design, Posters, ETC...)
My walls are COVERED with my drawings, coloring book pages that my friends have colored for me, posters of One Direction/ 5 Seconds of Summer, photos of my family, letters from my penpals, and a board that I put missionary cards on.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world but only that one place, where would you go (BONUS: Why?)
In general I would go to England, but more specifically Cheshire, England. That way I could experience life in England without all of the tourists, and because of all the wide open land and small castles. This would also be my choice of residence if I lived across the pond.
6. Would you rather go underwater in a submarine or go into outer space in a spaceship?
Well to be honest, these both scare the crap out of me! Underwater I could drown and I could be lost at space so far away from home. So , as morbid as this sounds, I would rather die on this planet thus making my answer the submarine. I would want to see the coral reefs or go through sea weed fields.
7. Do you like to talk to tomatoes?
Only up and down the produce isle.
8. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
Well...like I mentioned earlier somewhere I can't choose a favorite so I'll have to give you a top
ten eleven list (in no particular order using their youtube channel name): Daily Grace, Grav3yard girl, Jim Chapman, ThatcherJoe, Capsar Lee, Helen Melonlady, Zoella, Emma Blackery, vlogbrothers, Shaytards, and hemmo1996.
9. What is one fictional character you relate to?(aka who's your fictional character twin?)
This was very hard to choose but I'm going to have to say Tris Prior from the Divergent series because I see myself as a kind and selfless person. I also have very good and caring friends.
10. What is your favorite book~to~movie adaption?(BONUS: Least favorite?)
My favorite would hands down be The Outsiders. No arguments or complaints...it was perfect. My least favorite would be any of the Twilight series. While these books are nowhere near my favorite book list, I feel that the movies were horrendous and a shame.
11. Do you like dragons?
Yes, especially if it is John Hurt or Benedict Cumberbatch.
2. Katie @ Guiding Light
*I'm a sack and don't follow a lot of blogs with a smaller following.
Things I need to do :(*
1. If you could dye your hair any color without feeling regret, what would you color it?
2. What book would you suggest for anyone to read?
3. What is the last thing that made you cry (happy or sad)?
4. If you had to travel to the place you dread the most, where would that be?
5. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you taste like?
6. Who is your spirit animal?
7. What is your favorite song to listen to currently?
8. If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would it be?(Bonus: Why?)
9. What is the best day (in your opinion)?
10. What is your favorite day of the year?
11. If any mythical creature (or place) could be real, what would you want it to be?
So yep there's the questions and I hope you enjoyed the necessarily large post :)