Sunday, June 22, 2014

Here's what I'm thinking

      Up until now the current couple book reviews/updates that I'll be posting have me taking the "selfies" with the books that I read. I've decided that unless the book has some kind of outfit or makeup look that I could do, I'll just be taking a photo of the book. I've decided to do this because I want to showcase the book and get all of the beautiful or interesting cover details displayed for you to see. So be expecting a few more book selfies and then they will start happening occasionally.

      Also I will be taking a lot more photos to keep you updated on the happenings in my life, for example I just visited the World's largest basket (photos to come)! Hopefully there will be a weekly update for all of you to enjoy because a bunch of things are about to happen this summer.

                                                                                   Lots of joy!   - Erinn

No comments:

Post a Comment