Friday, May 23, 2014

An Abundance of Katherines

      Continuing my 100 Book challenge I read "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green
 This book was a fun one to read. It's written in the perspective of a young man named Colin, who has dated 19 Katherines and is trying to be a genius and have his "Eureka" moment. I did like reading this book because it has a great plot and wonderful character development. It contained a good lesson as well (John Green never fails to accomplish that in his books), and it wasn't hard to follow. I do have to say that I would give it a 10 out of 19 Katherines because while it was good, I felt that there was so much more that could have happened in Colin's story. That may just be me though, because I want to know what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment