Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wrapping up 2014

      Another year come and gone. I almost left it at that, but I wont haha. Nothing but happiness with knowing the year is over. It got stressful from the middle to almost the end. Worked through depression, and rid myself of the darkest thoughts. Went to a few AMAZING concerts, and hopefully there'll be more in the new year. Made big decisions, started working towards my dreams, dropped a scholarship, found freedom, discovered the love and forgiveness that God gives, worked on friendships...it's been quite a year.

      I expected this post to be much longer but I've simply lost my train of thought. That's what 2014 was: one big train of thought that kept getting stuck on the tracks. Freedom came at the end of the year and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Today is the 1st and it's already been an amazing beginning. There's a huge thing that I desire so badly to tell you, but I must keep it a secret for a little while longer.

until then, and best wishes for this year
Erinn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment