Friday, October 16, 2015

Supernatural: Form and Void



^^YES!!!!

      This season is starting off wonderfully and I can't wait to see where it ends up (not in Heaven or Hell as we found out).

     Psychic Sam appears to be a thing again, which I approve of because those were "good" times. Weird phrase to use when speaking about this show but you know what I mean. I also forgot to mention how shocked and happy I was to hear Sam confront Dean in the first episode, about how the job has changed them and that they need to get back to saving people. It's this kind of character development that makes my heart swell.

      Castiel is tortured and unravels Hannah's plan, pushes the dreaded pins of the mind reading contraption out of his skull, and kills all of his betrayers. Sir, you are developing nicely. Note: Hannah's death was jaw dropping in the most literal sense.

      While Dean is away, we get to meet a new reaper named Billie. If I haven't said this before, I love the idea and the presence that reapers have in this series. They make my top 10 list of favorite supernatural beings. Billie mentions " the old Death" and I wondered if there will be a replacement. Sam learns that the forces that be plan on making their current life their last. No more coming back. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Sam turns to God in the chapel and prays for a sign, he has a vision of him in Hell. Like I mentioned before, I would love to see the return of Psychic Sam. Sam also discovers that holy oil and fire may be the cure for this rabid human disease.

Amara has shown that she has the power to move objects. She can also write out words in English by chucking building blocks into the wall. Nest time a child writes something with marker on a wall, be thankful. Jenna calls Dean to tell him something is wrong, and by the time he arrives, Jenna's grandma has called an exorcist. Father Crowley *claps like an idiot*. Jenna checks in on Amara and gets put into a possession-like state and kills her grandma. So I questioned if Amara was going to be full-blown evil baby or just a baby with a dark side. Well we found out she's evil and she eats souls. Lovely.

                                                                  See you next week darlings!
                                                                    Erinnxx

No comments:

Post a Comment