Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Photo Challenge: July

      Hello there, I wanted to try something new that I discovered on my Tumblr feed. It is a photo-a-day type challenge that is going around but it is about books. I think it's really cool because it showcases all of the little gems that take residence on your shelves. Feel free to join me! The July photo list for the challenge was created by Books & Cupcakes, so check out the link to see the complete list of book photos and check out her amazingly beautiful Tumblr blog. So I'm going to catch you up in different posts and it'll be in the same format as my Tumblr post but there may be more pictures or maybe a story :)

1 comment:

  1. This is cool! (I saw via tumblr first) I might have to join in if I can find the time :)

    Books! :D

    ReplyDelete